Sunday, February 28, 2010

Month in review...

First off being a short month, this is going to be a short entry in the blogosphere.

Our yarn shop has finally opened and is now the proud owner of much of my money, like we all didn't know that that would happen anyways right? I did manage to get some lovely skeins of Fleece Artist and a new ball winder so that works out perfectly for me.

I unofficially challenged myself to do start and complete this cowl during the olympics, and let's just say that it has just about kicked my butt and I will probably not have the thing finished for tonight's closing ceremonies. Sigh.

Now I do need to say that I am liking how the pattern works and looks and might make another later this year but do have a wardrobe of cowls/neck warmers picked out for the coming winter already.

Other than that have had some family stuff go on which is why I have a bit silent on the whole communication front in email, plurk, and everything else. Not to worry though as things are getting better now and should be more like my communicative self at some very near point in time.

I just want to close with a warm wish to you all who are competing in the knitting olympics that you are able to complete your projects.

Will chat to you very soon all.

No comments: