Monday, May 31, 2010

A returned thought...

I would like to start off with a hello and sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have been a bit busy focusing on a few life changes that are coming to fruition and will let you all know about that in a few weeks.

A few years ago I had a thought.

Gasp I know, but I do think on occasion.

This thought then, had to deal with yarn and dyeing. Yes I was wanting to dye yarn. Well, lately this thought has returned and a bit stronger.

The other week while touring one of the local city gardens and gazing at the multitude of tulips in full flower this thought returned. I was thinking about dyeing yarn again. The more I looked around the more I thought on it.

What would it be like to have a skein of yarn dyed based on the inspiration from these wonderful tulips. Well, after thinking about it some more I have come to a decision. I will be doing some test dyeing over the fall and winter to see what the results come to be for what I have planned and potentially creating a spot limited spring yarn club.

What do you all think?

-D

No comments: