Sunday, February 15, 2009

OY

So... got home from work this morning and was packing my things up at the folks fondling the yarn I didn't get to molest with pointy sticks while listening the Top 40 on Galaxy and it was Britney Spears "Womanizer" at the time... to say the least I have had "woolmeise woolmeise woolwoolmeise oh it's woolmeise..." in my head all day. All. Day.

*thwap*

Maybe I need to flesh out that little knock off a bit more for us all?

***

I have decided what I am going to do for my cousin Kelly's wedding gift. A hemlock ring. Once I order my knitpicks that is. Thinking of doing it in Alpaca that I can get locally, or an Alpaca blend. That part of the gift I haven't thought much of yet.

***

Ten more hours. Ten. One zero. Dix. *Sigh* Ten more hours and many a long year here at the hotel will be over to finally start a much overdue, long awaited promotion. I can't wait.

***

That is all for now. Might add more later, stay tuned!

-D

No comments: