Saturday, August 2, 2008

Upping the anti...

Well the new cable for my digital camera works... I am just stuck on doing some minor editing of the pictures... hate indoor lighting ...

I want to take a moment to say thank you to all who have voted so far on the poll I have running.

To date with over 40% of votes it looks like Rynkar is in the lead. Looks like it might be the winner but with weeks left in the voting who knows which one will be the winner.

I want to up the anti though for you all. How will I up the anti?

"giggles"

This is how I plan on doing it.

I will put the pattern inspired by the winning God/goddess up on Ravelry for you all to knit/crochet. Remember I have not decided on the patterns as of yet but have several ideas per inspiration. Some are knit, some are crochet and some are combination.

I will also send a little goody package to one lucky person who places a comment on my blog in the last week of the voting process. No worries, as another blog entry with all details of the package will be written in a week or two.

Hopefully this gets you all voting even more!

-D

No comments: