Saturday, July 26, 2008

In the midst of a chaotic day ...


Here I am sketching out ideas for small knitting bags.

How many pockets? What shape? What true size? What should the overall look be? What materials? ... main thought to the side....

"sigh"

I tell you this is something that usually doesn't happen while I am in the midst of a chaotic day, such as today.

Got called in extremely early for work due to two, yes two, staff members having to be sent to the hospital for reasons still unknown. Not the thing I was wanting to have happen on a day with two weddings and a severe thunderstorm advisory for the area.

I get into work and things are crazy!! Then it happened. The skies opened and roared. Then a gigantic boom and no power. This is the second time in a month that our property has been hit by lightening.

"sigh"

So here I am, sketching out design thoughts and sipping a coke while waiting for this fourteen hour day to end. Thankfully it will be at 11:00 this evening.

I think I will get home, have a beer or more, and finally start turning the heel on the year long socks. Yes a good plan indeed.

-D

No comments: