Sunday, July 13, 2008

A new start.

Hello and welcome to my blog!



I am relatively new (admittedly 2nd time around) at blogging, so please be patient.



This first post is entitled "a new start" for a few reasons. The first being this marks the 3rd anniversary of my being single yet again after a 5 year relationship. The second is that it is the 3rd anniversary of my being cancer free. More on that will come in time trust me. The last major one is that I have recently decided to make a major self start on launching my fashion and accessory line.



As the days and weeks go by I will be posting articles on what I am working on and major events happening in my life at the time or writing.



I have many things that I am looking forward to sharing with you all in the next little while as I am awaiting the first shipment of my first ever subscription to a knitted sock club. Admittedly I am also relatively new to sock knitting as the first pair I started are still not done. I do like it though and am looking forward to the experience.



So please, enjoy, feel free to be in touch with me and getting to know me.



-D

No comments: